For receiving big crops of potatoes it is necessary to choose a grade correctly,
thus to consider productivity, flavoring qualities, a form of tubers, color of pulp, a lezhkost, stability to diseases and wreckers, mechanical damages when cleaning and stability to adverse factors, cleaning term. Article tells about how it to make.
For receiving a good harvest of potatoes first of all it is necessary to choose correctly a grade from which in this area it is possible to receive not only high, but also a healthy crop
For receiving a good harvest of potatoes first of all it is necessary to choose correctly a grade from which in this area it is possible to receive not only high, but also a healthy crop. Thus first of all it is necessary to consider productivity, flavoring qualities, a form of tubers, color of pulp, a lezhkost, stability to diseases and wreckers, and also mechanical damages when cleaning, stability to adverse factors, cleaning term.
Depending on mission of a grade share on:
– dining rooms – potatoes grades, which tubers possess high and satisfactory qualities and are intended for use mainly in food;
– technical (factory) – grades differ the raised krakhmalistost, high flavoring qualities and not darkening pulp; they are suitable both for use in food, and for technical processing;
– the fodder – grades can not have high flavoring qualities, but should be high-yielding and differ the raised contents in tubers of protein and solids;
– the universal – grades with high productivity, the good taste, not darkening pulp, a high krakhmalistost, a belkovost, a lezhkost. Them use in the food, technical and fodder purposes.
Depending on length of the vegetative period of a grade share on:
– the early ripe – the period of vegetation of 60-80 days;
– the sredneranny – 70-80 days;
– the mid-season – 80-100 days;
– the srednepozdny – 100-110 days;
– the late-ripening – more than 110 days.
In each economy it is necessary to grow up some grades of potatoes of different terms of maturing.
Before use all new grades are checked on their qualities on special State sortoispytatelny sites which are in all areas of Ukraine. The best of the grades tested in the field who are most of all adapted for the local soil and climate are zoned for cultivation. The state registry of selection achievements joins documentary zoned grades.
Landing tubers should be healthy as the majority of diseases is transferred to posterity from parent tubers. It is impossible to use on seeds ugly tubers with degeneration signs.
That shoots turned out uniform tubers should be approximately the identical size: in mass of 100 g are more fruitful and give early crops, big tubers when landing can be cut so that on each half there was an equal quantity of sprouts.
In The register of grades of the plants suitable for distribution in Ukraine for 2005 107 grades of potatoes are brought.
On magazine materials Real owner.